Our Quality Policy
The Bombay Forensic, Mumbai is responsible for providing scientific forensic examination of evidentiary value material upon the request of the customers and clients. The Bombay Forensic is committed to good professional practices and to the quality of its testing and examination in the servicing of the customers.
1) The Performance of forensic analysis and examination that are accurate, relevant, reliable through, timely and meets the need of the customers.
2) Interpretation of the analytical results without bias and free of internal and external influences.
3) The presentation of the results of analysis and examinations in reports and testimonies that are clear, objective, balanced and easily understood by the customers.
4) The ongoing development of the forensic skills and expertise of its personnel and to familiarizes all personnel concerned in testing and examination with quality system documentation and implementation of policies and procedures.
5) Maintaining a properly functioning and safe facility in which to perform analysis.
6) The advancement of the state of forensic science.
7) The conformance of laboratories policies to ISO/IEC 17025: 2017, General Requirement for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories and NABL specific guidelines for accreditation of forensic science laboratories.
8) Adherence to the Laboratory's code of professional ethics.
9) Through the dedication of providing a defect free services in a professional manner to the customers and clients.
10) Continual improvements of the effectiveness of its management system through the use of the quality policy, quality objectives, audit results, analysis of data, corrective and preventive actions and management review.
-Chief Forensic Scientist - Bombay Forensic